Twitter: LexWili
IG: alexawill

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Kill The Irishman

PART ONE:
Kill The Irishman is another mob movie about crime in Cleveland. I especially enjoyed this movie because it happened so close and I was able to recognize places where some significant events occurred. I liked that I was able to learn something new about Cleveland's history. I didn't know about the crime mob in Cleveland before this movie and I didn't know that the murder of Danny Greene happened so close to my house. This movie will have a lasting impression on me because it happened so close to home and apparently it's a popular story around here and also because of the abundance of car bombs used during that time period. I thought Danny Greene was an interesting character because he was so strong, brave and determined. I'm not sure if the movie applies today. Also not sure if there are any more organized crime rings going on in Cleveland anymore.

PART TWO: I would describe Danny Greene as a man who fights for what he believes in but is also pretty ruthless. A tough love type of guy. He is brave and caring for his family and close friends. He is also determined because of the types of things he went through everyday just so he wouldn't be murdered.

No comments: